Disney.com merch

TheMonsterAteMe

Reaction score
I have the bench from the standee right now in my room because I have good friends and connections! :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I have the bench from the standee right now in my room because I have good friends and connections! :smile:
See... someone got one already.

I don't doubt we'd see general release standees or something at some point, just not these ones.

jrxing

Reaction score
Woo hoo! Lots of #Muppets in the UK #Disney stores! This was at the Bond Street store! It's about time! http://t.co/WjZbV2w5 -- SOMEONE POSTED THIS ON TWITTER DIDN'T WANT TO POST THEIR NAME BUT OMG! AWESOME STUFF! WISH WE HAD IT!

jrxing

Reaction score
Here's a photo of all four figurines that are free with the '#Muppets Combo' only at UK Empire Cinemas! http://t.co/ciuMBYus -- SOMEONE POSTED THIS ON TWITTER DIDN'T WANT TO POST THEIR NAME BUT OMG!

Ozymandias

Reaction score
*jaw drops at the first picture*

Ok, I think everyone wants to be in the UK right now. THAT is how to do a proper Muppet Merchandise display.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Sooooo jealous. They even have a chef plush! I wish the uk disneystore shipped to the us. Why don't they?

Ozymandias

Reaction score
I wish the uk disneystore shipped to the us. Why don't they?
I'm not entirely sure, but I think it's because the USA Disney Stores and UK Disney Stores are owned by two different companies, so there's probably no cross-shipping allowed. Yeah, I don't get it either. :rolleyes:

jrxing

Reaction score
Received this reply from disney store president US had most of it, but it sold out and we are chasing for more.....plus, Muppets is always bigger in the UK!! -- DisneyStoreP

Carl23

Reaction score
YES! There's that Swedish Chef plush i've ranted so much about. Hopefully he'll show up on this side of the pond. We've learned from TRON exclusives that unless you've got friends over there, or you are willing to pay eBay prices you're pretty much out of luck on the UK Disney Store merch.