Disgraceful E-Bay Auction

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Well, technically speaking, if it is in fact a ToyFare version, it really has not seen the inside of a ToyFare...but you want to know how you can be sure? A special secret...the ToyFare ones have a sticker that says ToyFare...the TRU ones do NOT.

Someone should ask the guy to show a pic of the package.

Ken

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Well, technically speaking, if it is in fact a ToyFare version, it really has not seen the inside of a ToyFare...

I was reacting more to the sellers claim "Exclusive Kermit in Tuxedo Figure - IN HAND!
Not Sold in Stores!" ANd we all know it was. I am not to worried since he has one day left, and only one $2.50 bid.

Since Ken is here, I will ask him this, since it does relate to Ebay....
My understanding is

1) you are going to tabulate the number of orders for the VC Beaker

2) You are going to contact the manufacturer in China and have more made to accomidate the orders....

I think a good way to kill off the Ebay sellers who are trying to syphon off your goodwill would be to have the club figures in a different packaging, or somehow different than the WW ones at the convention.

That might discourage them a bit!
Just an idea.

FER SURE

Reaction score
that same guy is also selling 2 Piggy exclusives as "Not Available in Stores." What a shmuck.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
1) you are going to tabulate the number of orders for the VC Beaker

Yes.

2) You are going to contact the manufacturer in China and have more made to accomidate the orders....

Yes.

I think a good way to kill off the Ebay sellers who are trying to syphon off your goodwill would be to have the club figures in a different packaging, or somehow different than the WW ones at the convention.

Really no way to police it. Besides, the packaging is expensive since it is a small run. New film would just up the price.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
....I think a good way to kill off the Ebay sellers who are trying to syphon off your goodwill would be to have the club figures in a different packaging, or somehow different than the WW ones at the convention.

really no way to police it. Besides, the packaging is expensive since it is a small run. New film would just up the price.

JUst trying to keep this thread from getting any longer.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
My bunsen glows in the DARK!! OOOOHH!

Or maybe I just ate the wrong thing for supper last night...bad side of beef or something...

j/k FOZ