Digit - One SCARY Muppet!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Am I the only person who's freaked out by Digit? I mean he was scary-ish on Muppetelevision, but when I saw him on the Cosby show where he pops up with a saw in his hands, oh jeeze..Does anyone else share this semi-fear? :smile:

-Matt

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Wouldn't anybody be scary if they jumped out of nowhere holding a saw?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Not Emmy, Jakkie, or Joggy. I'd just laugh. :big_grin:

Now, if it were Nate, on the other hand...*GULP*

:eek:

There are a LOTTA things Nate kould suddenly appear with that would skare the hekk outta me! Lol!

Salmoto

Reaction score
I always saw Digit as a character who looked impactful, but lost that edge as soon as he opened his mouth. Of course this was an assumption based on seeing only a couple "Jim Henson Hour" episodes as a kid.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Chris - Well...If it was Kermit, I don't think it would have been the same...Miss Piggy? Nope...

Mike - That's an interesting observation. I think that he kind of reminded me of the killer in Scream when he popped up, being his mouth was open wide sorta like the killer.

:smile:

-Matt

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
If you he's scary because of the saw,I guess You Crazy Harry to!!!!:mad: :confused:

Wait he was on the Cosby Show?? Is it on Nick at Nite? Tell me when comes on! Tape it! Find the video and tell me where to find
it!!! I need serious JHH footage!! I can't keep with all the channels, and other crud!!!! I'm desperate!!!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Scooter 2002
If you he's scary because of the saw,I guess You Crazy Harry to!!!!:mad: :confused:

Wait he was on the Cosby Show?? Is it on Nick at Nite? Tell me when comes on! Tape it! Find the video and tell me where to find
it!!! I need serious JHH footage!! I can't keep with all the channels, and other crud!!!! I'm desperate!!!
Woah Woah Woah! Calm down buddy take a deep breath! Okay..nice and calm..here I speak.

I am not afraid of Crazy Harry, because to me he isn't that scary looking. Chris is scary, but the character of CH isn't. :big_grin:

The Cosby Show episode featuring the Muppets is called: Cliff's Nightmare. I have it on tape, if you'd like it let me know. I also have 4 episodes of the Jim Henson Hour on tape, which I can work into a deal also. Just email me and I'll fix you up. Don't talk so fast in the emails though, I might not get what your saying :big_grin:

-Matt

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Originally posted by Scooter 2002
All your bases are belong to us! :big_grin: :stick_out_tongue: