Did the Muppets get a make-over in the "From Space" movie?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I always thought Kermit looked like he had too much skin in some scenes of MFS, like he was really fat and then went on the Subway diet and lost a lot of weight but his skin stayed too large for him.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
XD Hey Vic, got an particular scenes in mind? I've never noticed it before, that would be neat to try to pick those scenes out. Or was it like, skinny one scene, fat the next?

Marky

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I always thought Kermit looked like he had too much skin in some scenes of MFS, like he was really fat and then went on the Subway diet and lost a lot of weight but his skin stayed too large for him.
Maybe Steve W. lypo'd his hand.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Marky said:
I'm not too crazy about her hair these days. Too thin and feathered. I like it best in Great Muppet Caper!

Wait a sec...What the heck am I doing taking about a puppet's hair???
Hehhhh... Welcome to Muppet Central, mate. You're officially one of us now. :crazy:

Marky

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Hehhhh... Welcome to Muppet Central, mate. You're officially one of us now. :crazy:
*Sigh*

Yup. Guess it's true.
Wanna know what's weird? I'd signed up to post a loooong time ago with another name. I never could get it to work. Then last month I just entered a new handle w/ a different email and *poof*! I was posting away!

Not that that has anything to do with anything.
Mi mi mi mi mi mi mi mi mi...........