Did Skeeter have a crush on Gonzo?

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Skeeter and Clifford

I personally think Skeeter and Clifford would work. :wink: I mean no one knows for sure what kind of a personaity she had when she became an adult/teen. It's quite possible that her and Scooter could be very differnt. In a sence they were differnt as night and day right from day 1. I think Skeeter might have had a differnt life alltogether and that's what brougth her and Clifford together. :halo: But their relationship isn't a perfact one. :frown: But they always loved each other in a sence, but allowed each other to have freedom. Nither Clifford or Skeeter were overly possive. That's the way I see it anyway.

HPDJ

Reaction score
This thread always makes me crack up!

Ha! Ha! Ha! Skeeter and Gonzo, sitting up a tree. Doing what they shouldn't be! :concern:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Snickers. :big_grin: Sorry I can't picture it somehow. Can you imagine the kids they would have? I gues it couldn't be anyworse than Clifford and Skeet. :wink:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
What "happened" to Skeeter, anyway? She's never mentioned or seen in the adult muppet world. Did she move to France or something? :wink: I know she was created so Piggy wouldn't be the only female, but...

ColonelErnie

Reaction score
don'tcha know!

Skeeter can't possibly have a crush on Clifford, because through some weird scientific experiment gone wrong, she grew up to BE Clifford!

Look in your heart! you know it to be true!

zeldazipple

Reaction score
??????????????????????????

You wanna explaine how that could be possible? I can't picture it no way no how. They are totally differnt in every way even gender incase you hadent noticed Skeeter is a girl. Don't give me a funny look Skeeter has been misstaken for boy before. Not that I'm interested in going into any weird topic or anything just want to know how oyu figured it out.

Emosewa

Reaction score
Hmm, been a while since I've seen the show (cept for the one ep. dvds I got with the plushes. -_-) but I don't think she really liked anyone, just perhaps she felt left out with piggy always going after kermit? ^_^ And a few times when she went after kermit too it was usual in a story when they were both princesses right? So it would make sense.

Amazon muppets, boy that is an interesting picture.

McFraggle

Reaction score
Emosewa said:
Hmm, been a while since I've seen the show (cept for the one ep. dvds I got with the plushes. -_-) but I don't think she really liked anyone, just perhaps she felt left out with piggy always going after kermit? ^_^ And a few times when she went after kermit too it was usual in a story when they were both princesses right? So it would make sense.
I remember that as well. :smile:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
ColonelErnie said:
Skeeter can't possibly have a crush on Clifford, because through some weird scientific experiment gone wrong, she grew up to BE Clifford!

Look in your heart! you know it to be true!
:excited: That's SO funny!! Yeah, if you thought about it perhaps...yeah....XD

SHE WAS THE EXPERIMENT OF BUNSEN AND BEAKER!!! :confused::eek:
Yeah...XD