Did Skeeter have a crush on Gonzo?

GonzoRizo

Reaction score
Because it sure seemed like it. Any one think she did? By the way I'm new here.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Hi! I'm not sure wether or not she did, but if so, it never seemed to be let on to, unlike Gonzo and Piggy. Am I making any sense? Cuz it doesn't feel that way...

GonzoRizo

Reaction score
Yah it makes sense to me Beakerfan. Its true Skeeter never gave some actual hints towards liking Gonzo, but in some episodes it seemed like she kind of liked him, although she never came out and said it like Gonzo would to Piggy. She might just have a different approach into getting guys.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
I don't think Skeeter had a crush on Gonzo or anyone else in the nursery. For one thing, the Gonzo-Piggy-Kermit love triangle was probably more than enough love for the nursery to take.

(and personally, I think if Skeeter were to have a relationship with anyone in the Muppet family, it would be Clifford)

-Kim

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Skeeter and Clifford? I guess I could see that. Actually, I remember a few Muppet Babies episodes where Skeeter seemed to be interested in Kermit, especially in the Cinderella episode much to Piggy's jealousy.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
i'm sorry, i can't see that (skeet and cliff). But i can c the Skeet/Gonzo Love Connection, just fyi. *sidenote to disney* could you plz make a skeeter muppet/puppet/plushie and sell it to the masses?

BJ