Dealing with depression and anxiety

RedPiggy

Reaction score
First there was the Connecticut massacre.

Second there was the rebellion at the movie theater because the projector broke and two elderly (or middle-aged with very bad skin) women verbally abused some poor attendant over the fact that the Hobbit was broken. Given the first thing on this list, our crowd started nervously backing away.

Third, I get a phone call from a coworker that a former coworker committed suicide last night.

I think that deserves a drink.... :stick_out_tongue:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Feeling really crummy today. I've been sort of anxious the past couple of days, and this morning it's really gotten bad. And I tend to see a return of depressive feelings when I've been anxious for awhile. It's frustrating to have to deal with these things.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Thanks heralde. It's often hard to see where one starts and the other ends. I am feeling a bit better this morning.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Not a great day today. Nothing went wrong exactly but depression just tends to hang over me sometimes. I'm really going to have to finally make the effort to see a counselor. I'm just tired of feeling this way, especially when I really have no reason to.