Database errors

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For the past three hours since about 3:30 am this morning, our forum has had a few database errors. If you've been trying to access or post during this time you may have received them. It's due to maintanence being done on MySQL.

I've been working on the situation since I woke up and will get it resolved as soon as possible.

If you have any other difficulties AFTER you read this message, let me know.

Luke

Reaction score
No big deal but for me at least it's reset it's cookies so that i can't tell what has new posts and what hasn't.

Anyway, sorry to hear you are having problems and thanks for all the work getting it back up and running !

furryfella

Reaction score
thanks Phil!! hopefully now it should be working better!! :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Just a note to anyone who is attempting to post to the forum - when you press 'submit reply' to post - if it comes up with a white error screen don't worry and don't try to re-post. It has sent the message to the forum anyway.

matleo

Reaction score
hey Phil,
i'm having troubles. When I "View New Posts" it's not showing the updates to the threads. Anything on my end I can do to try and fix this??

--Matt

Luke

Reaction score
It's also not updating the main forum and section pages when people post either, and not updating the post totals or the last person to post.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, things *should* be 100% now, including all new messages showing up and all forum pages being properly updated.

The database has been repaired to fix corrupted tables and indexes that occurred due to the problem earlier this morning.

Thanks in advance for your understanding the past couple hours.