Crushes on Muppet Central...

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*hands Snowth some bread* Quick! Paint the bread in this thread red, or you'll quite possibly end up DEAD!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Covers the bread in ketchup, strawberry syrup, cherry kool-aid, and candy-dip for candied apples*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
There's no time for that now Snowth! Quick, get out there and do your Little Richard impersonation.
Or as they call him up in Canada, Little Riçard.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Sighs*

*Plays piano* TUTTI FRUTI, AW RUTTI! TUTTI FRUTI, AW RUTTI (WHOO)! TUTTI FRUTTI, AW RUTTI! TUTTI FRUTTI, AW RUTTI! TUTTI FRUTTI, AW RUTTI! A-WOMP-BOMP-A-LOO-MOP-A-WOMP-BAM-BOOM!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Wonders if that CD of greatest hits is still avalalble... The one with six songs on eight discs, cause a couple of the songs run really long. :stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Have you considered a career in impersonations, Snowthy? That sure was wonderful. I'd love to have it on CD

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You mean the one where you have to flip one of the discs over to hear the rest of the song because his jug broke?

EDIT: Ziffeled by Sarge, lol. When we tried doing an MC talent show back in 2007, that actually was my contribution: impersonations. IIRC, I did Eddy from Ed, Edd n Eddy (because people say I do a good Eddy, though I think otherwise), and Paul Lynde... that much I remember.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Funny, I have no memory of this talent show :smirk:

But I was still using dial up on a regular basis, so I wouldn't remember it anyway