Creature Shop Section?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Fozzie requested a fun and Games section, so I have one question, Will a section devoted to Creature shop creations (NOT FANTASY WORLDS!!!!) be too much?

What I mean is not things like Labyrinth, Dark Crystal and such, I am talking about puppets and animatronics that Henson made for Movies Like, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, or George of the Jungle!

Is this too much? Is this a bad idea?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Doc,

Having a Creature Shop section isn't a bad idea. In our old forum we had two different sections devoted to Creature Shop and Farscape. However, these were the two least posted sections on the forum.

That's why they were combined to "Fantasy Worlds" to include Creature Shop animatronics, Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, Farscape and other Henson fantasy projects. The terminology used with "Fantasy Worlds" and "Muppets Worlds" in also consistent with our collectibles section and other areas of the site.

So just like the "action figures" folder developed out of a need, if we suddenly had a lot of Creature Shop discussions, we'd highly consider moving in that direction.