Counting cartoon with race cars and spies

SesameMike

Reaction score
It seems that retromedia.tv has been taken down a while now. The webmaster said that the site was simply not worth his while anymore. It's a pity, too, because there were some commercial and other clips that are simply not available anywhere.

I never looked on archive.org, but I doubt they would have multimedia files that large.

Pug Lover

Reaction score
I'll never forget these 1-10 segments.They were among my favourites.The 8 ball openning is the one I remember most.I always thought the hands we see that count up to ten belonged to the off screen voice we hear.Incidently the race cars can be seen on a page of the book"Sesame Street Unpaved".

superboober

Reaction score
I do recall that a couple of times at the end of these, the video would stop prematurely at various places, although the audio would keep going through till the cymbal's final fadeout. So this left us sometimes with the numbers enlarged but still definable, and, more rarely, the spies stayed on the screen to the very end.

ISNorden

Reaction score
The "Jazz" number clips were my favorite number clips as a kid; if I had anything of value, I'd sell it for a copy of the earliest episode to show each one. (In my collection of net-friendly Noggin recordings, I've managed to get hold of episodes with #2-6, but not #7-10 yet; it's easy enough to find Jazz #7 online, but I haven't seen it as part of a show in years.)