Cookie's World

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I was just fliping through the channels this mornig, and i just saw the last bit of Cookies's world. It seemed that cookie was have a segment just like his good friend Elmo. Insteed of a goldfish he had a cookie in a fish bowl. All he had around him was cookies. I wish i could have seen all of it. Anyone know any more about it?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep... You can find at Muppet Wiki, it's Episode 4111. Funny episode, it exposed all the flaws with Elmo's World in a very amusing parodical manner. This episode also contains the first SS Dinner Theater sketch, Omlet, Prince of Dinner and a Charlie's Restaurant sketch where the dinner's converted into a Russian eatery with Mr. Johnson and Grover voiced by Jerry and Frank.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
wow thanks Count you never seece to amaze me with your vast know how. thanks. I really thought it was funny the last part where bob came by and just looked so confused.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No prob. Yeah, that bit was funny too. And there are some great one-liners here.
Cookie: Say goodbye Cookie, cause confidentially, you not be here that much longer.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
lol yea i thought that the whole cookie in the fish bowl was a great idea anyway. The thing i thought though who put that cookie in there? I know Cookie monster could not have cause he would have ate it. lol

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe it was the same frog who put a cookie in a glass jar on a seesaw in one of the classic sketches?

Few questions I still have from that episode...
Who played the baby, and the baby's daddy?
Who were the additional characters seen during the Omlet sketch? Were there AM kids who showed up as he called out "Elizabeth I, Henry II, Richard III"?
Not to mention a few questions I still have concerning a few other episodes from Season 37...