Cookie saying "COWABUNGA!"

Ziffel

Reaction score
I remember one time Grover said, "Kowabunga!". It was the sketch where Grover runs through the painting of that elderly lady muppet.

Edit: I just noticed the way I have this worded it looks like the painting is of a lady muppet! The painting is of a doorway. The painting is OWNED by an elderly lady muppet. Better! :smile:

Fuzzy and Blue

Reaction score
thanks for the replies everyone! i guess the spelling of "Kowabunga" with a "C" is the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles way of spelling it...
~Dana~

Censored

Reaction score
And all this time I thought "C" was for COWABUNGA. That was good enough for me.

:crazy:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
I remember one time Grover said, "Kowabunga!". It was the sketch where Grover runs through the painting of that elderly lady muppet.

Edit: I just noticed the way I have this worded it looks like the painting is of a lady muppet! The painting is of a doorway. The painting is OWNED by an elderly lady muppet. Better! :smile:
she was demonstraiting going through and 3 kids, 2 boys and 1 girl says i'm comming through the doorway but grover really does go through the doorway.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
BEAR said:
It's not "Sesame Street Unpaved." This show is called "1 2 3 Sesame Street" with episodes mostly from the late 90s/early 2000s. In an episode from last week Gabbi looked to be in her very early teens, so the are not too recent. In the episode, she was babysitting Fluffy the elephant while Oscar was on vacation.
Wow, so they still do air early SS episodes on Noggin? I really wish I had access to that channel. I'm guessing we wouldn't see the first two Gordons or Mr. Hooper or any thing like that on "123," but it still would be nice to see earlier episodes before Elmo started hogging the spotlight. I do remember seeing a younger Gabi on "Elmo Saves Christmas." Darn it, you guys! Now you're making ME get off topic. Lol.

O.K., back to the 'cowabunga' thing:

thanks for the replies everyone! i guess the spelling of "Kowabunga" with a "C" is the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles way of spelling it...
I don't know. My brother has an old surfing Michaelangelo where the word "Kowabunga" with a "K" is on his surfboard. So I guess even they spell it that way.

balana

Reaction score
I happened to catch SS on early this morning (what else is there to watch at 5am on Saturday? And no, I wasn't up early, I was up late) but he was doing a letter of the day segment on the letter D and wrote himself a sign that said 'Don't' to keep from eating the cookie, and then he ripped into the sign so it said 'Do' and ate the cookie. I think it was after he read the sign that said 'Do' that he yelled cowabunga.

I don't know when this clip is from (I'd guess it's not more than a couple years old) but apparently he still yells it sometimes.