Cookie saying "COWABUNGA!"

BEAR

Reaction score
Fuzzy and Blue said:
when did he predominantly say it, and when did it stop?

~Dana~
I wasn't aware that it did stop.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Seems the last time I recalled Cookie Monster shouting "COWABUNGA!" in "Big Bird's Birthday Bash".

muppet maniac

Reaction score
In episode 4030 1/2(that`s Sesame Street 4-D Movie Magic for you guys), theres a scene with Cookie Monster trying to get this `Monster Cookie` in a spoof of King Kong(or any other monster movie that I dont know of). Anyway, Cookie decides to fake giving up so he pretends to walk away, making Monster Cookie shouting Cowabunga and flying toward him and Cookie smashes the lifesize cookie into pieces.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
another time I heard him say that when he was at an amusment park and tries to ring the bell and can't get the mallet up to the bell and when he gives up and asks what he's when, witch would of been a cookie, he tries it again and says that word. pounds the hammer not only ringing the bell but breaking the whole thing.

doctort13

Reaction score
He always yells it before he jumps into the swimming pool. Monsters displace LOTS of water.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hmmm. I think I remember the one where he tries to ring the bell. Actually, he said "Cowabunga" in a recent "letter of the day" segment. Actually, it was "Kowabunga." He mentioned that it was a 'k' word.

BEAR

Reaction score
Also, don't mean to go off topic but i will. forgive me but i can't find the original post about nicknames. In a recent episode on Noggin, Oscar called Maria "Skinny". This was after her pregnancy. So he still calls her that once in a while i guess. Okay, back to the original program...

Ernie101

Reaction score
Wait..I don't mean to get even more offtopic.. but.. they still air SS on Noggin? Hmm..

BEAR

Reaction score
Ernie101 said:
Wait..I don't mean to get even more offtopic.. but.. they still air SS on Noggin? Hmm..
It's not "Sesame Street Unpaved." This show is called "1 2 3 Sesame Street" with episodes mostly from the late 90s/early 2000s. In an episode from last week Gabbi looked to be in her very early teens, so the are not too recent. In the episode, she was babysitting Fluffy the elephant while Oscar was on vacation.