Cookie Disco Song vs. Me Lost Me Cookie at the Disco

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Really? I would have thought those two are good examples of why disco should have stayed (though I feel Cookie Disco sounds more like a typical rock song). If anything country music should have died. :halo:
Well there are a couple of Disco songs I like. But then there are others that just feel overbearing to me and I guess that includes the Cookie Monster songs, lol.

Well I'm not a Country music fan myself but my Grandma loves it so I can't say anything bad, hehe.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
They're both great fun songs. But I've definitely heard "Me Lost Me Cookie at the Disco" a lot lately it seems. "Cookie Monster Disco Song" is a great one too though (this is the "Shaft" parody, right?) - I remember that one being on Sesame Street a lot in the '80s.:insatiable::smile:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I definitely recall seeing "Me Lost Me Cookie at the Disco" sometime in the late 90's on the show.
That's kind of cool, because Brian's Elmo (I think it was Brian who performed him there) had appeared in that segment and by that point Kevin's Elmo was still the star of the show. I guess that's because Elmo didn't say anything, they didn't think anyone would know the difference.