Come meet at the Stoop!

BEAR

Reaction score
I am in the process of building my new site Sesame Station. It is not ready to be open yet, but the forum, known as The Stoop, is all set up for those interested in joining. Hope to see some of you there.

http://stoop123.suddenlaunch3.com/index.cgi

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'm there! I just signed up! My username there is muppetmusic22. It looks great so far BEAR! Can't wait to see what's next!!

Rosewood

Reaction score
I'm there, too!

What a Sesame Sensation! I joined up too! My name is "inchworm".:stick_out_tongue:

BEAR

Reaction score
Great! Nice seeing you there. Now remember, this is not to take away from the boards at MC at all, just another place to discuss and focus more on Sesame Street and Workshop:smile: . The board is still very young so maybe you can help me get it rolling.

Rosewood

Reaction score
Here's a suggestion

If this is truely to be a forum geared towards SS fans (meaning people who love "Sesame Street", and not just simply one person or muppet character who happens to star on it), you may want to make some sort of reference regarding this.
I have noticed, on this and other forums, that people who only focus on one character never seem to want to talk about anything else, and seem to get extreemly offended at nearly anything even remotely negative that happens to be said about the character. These people are usually the ones that provoke more flare ups and anger and hostility,in general, than any other type of person.
The same goes for people who don't like any certain person or character, and only plan on making statements that are cutting or belittling to that character. If people plan on only concentrating on a single individual and don't plan on talking about anything else, (either possitively or negatively) than you might suggest they join forums that are geared specifically toward that character alone.

BEAR

Reaction score
Thanks to all of you for your feedback and support. Expect to see more soon!

Rose, you make good points. I suppose if people want to discuss specific eras and characters and moments then they can make their own threads within the category at hand.:smile:

doctort13

Reaction score
I tried...

Yet keep getting this message:

An Error Has Occurred!

Invalid username/password combination.

What's wrong?