Classic SS?

dcfboss

Reaction score
to me, classic sesame street is what i grew up on. a sesame street without an overuse of elmo. where cookie monster was used a lot more. where the count was a major character and bert and ernie sketches would be on every show. a sesame street where you couldn't wait for the guy smiley game show or the two headed monster trying to spell a simple 3 letter word. there was no baby bear or elmo's world or monster clubhouse.

there's no way to compare classic sesame street with the current version. classic ss would wipe the floor with current ss.

Ryan

Reaction score
Originally posted by dcfboss
to me, classic sesame street is what i grew up on. a sesame street without an overuse of elmo. where cookie monster was used a lot more. where the count was a major character and bert and ernie sketches would be on every show. a sesame street where you couldn't wait for the guy smiley game show or the two headed monster trying to spell a simple 3 letter word. there was no baby bear or elmo's world or monster clubhouse.

there's no way to compare classic sesame street with the current version. classic ss would wipe the floor with current ss.
Couldn't have said it better myself...but don't forget about Kermit on nearly each show!

Thijs

Reaction score
Originally posted by Scooter
Couldn't have said it better myself...but don't forget about Kermit on nearly each show!
indeed, Kermit was a great SS character. not only his reporter-skits, but also the skits with monsters.
I know he was sometimes with Cookiemonster. And I remember a skit with Herry when he showed Herry's bones with x-ray