Classic skits

sstfan

Reaction score
Finding classic skits online (Cookie Monster in particular)

I was wondering if anyone had any links to classic Cookie Monster skits online...(i saw the yourtube.com selection already)....in particular, i am thinking of

1. Cookie Disco (to the theme of Shaft - this was a video, not just on a record)
2. Princess and the Cookie (a take on the Princess and the Pea)

I'd also be interested in seeing more of the Muppet News Flash videos as well.... anyone who can help me out there?

Like many of the threads, it would sure be great to have a way to access these vintage videos. Does anyone know if Apple has approached the workshop about making classic sesame street skits available via the new iTunes video service - - i'd certainly pay for it....

SesameStoner

Reaction score
the cookie disco is on youtube.com look harder also that segment is the first appearance ever of the furry red little monster. elmo

sstfan

Reaction score
There's actually another disco video as well - one where he sings the theme of Shaft - its different than the one on youtube....

youtube does rock though - - it was cool to see some of those videos....some i had completely forgotten about....

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Barry Lee's got some "Cookie Disco" pictures on his monster website.

SesameStoner

Reaction score
yea youtube has alot more than people think you just really have to search hard

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
sstfan said:
There's actually another disco video as well - one where he sings the theme of Shaft - its different than the one on youtube....

youtube does rock though - - it was cool to see some of those videos....some i had completely forgotten about....
I have that sketch downloaded.

sstfan

Reaction score
Mickey moose - can you email it to me? (presuming its not the one on youtube.com) - i am too new of a member to send a private message apparently - but I could give you an email to use if you want....

sstfan

Reaction score
one more thought

MM

One idea - could you post it at youtube.com?

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
sstfan said:
MM

One idea - could you post it at youtube.com?
I can try. I guess I need to register or something. I'll look into it later.

sstfan

Reaction score
great - thanks - - it was pretty quick to join - they didnt seem to need much info - -