Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

zns

Reaction score
Adobe Flash Player?

For some reason, all of the videos that I download on youtube keep giving me the same message that either I have my Javscript off and I need to install the Adobe Flash Player. I've looked at the Adobe website, and every time I click install, it doesn't look like it does anything, even though it says it wa installed successfully. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I don't want to miss out on anything. :frown::frown::frown:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
For some reason, all of the videos that I download on youtube keep giving me the same message that either I have my Javscript off and I need to install the Adobe Flash Player. I've looked at the Adobe website, and every time I click install, it doesn't look like it does anything, even though it says it wa installed successfully. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I don't want to miss out on anything. :frown::frown::frown:
This has happened to me before. But it worked for me. Sorry abut that.

I remember this! They don't show it anymore. Women Can Be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpjmeyI2pfI&feature=channel_page

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I don't think it's because it's not working, I just think I might be doing something wrong. Do you think you could give me some directions or hints? Just a thought.
No, actually it sounds like your doing everything right to me.

zns

Reaction score
Good News!

No, actually it sounds like your doing everything right to me.
I just figured it out. Apparently in order to replace the old Flash Player, I have to uninstall it first, that way I can install the new version. And it worked just fine. Thanks for the advice though.