Christian Puppetry

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
my pastor's wife was my personal art teacher from 6th grade to 8th grade so ive known her for years, she was the one that gave me direction in the drama team and supported me( and still supports my work to today) of making a puppet team.

she is also a very well known person in the city and great friends with the Mayor and other well known people so any major event for a while one of my puppets was always invited usually Freddy J frog or Kodiak T bear...when i stopped performing in the church and become more of a web-series/TV guy all my work is still filmed locally so people constantly see me performing in the streets...if i can give any advice its dont be afraid to put yourself out there and be seen in the church and outside the church

i still do the christmas and easter programs at the church but i always leave the rest up to the current group they have

Alvin

Reaction score
That's very cool...I will keep pushing and pressing in and getting out there. Thanks so much for all the advice

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
one thing i always loved is that the adults of the church seemed to love the puppets more than the children

Alvin

Reaction score
LOL...I know isn't that great? I try to make more adult humor, but gear it towards the kids as well...everybody always loves the performances. I get crazy sometimes and you never know what I will say (with the puppets)...LOL!