Check out this POWERFUL music video about WAR

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Oh my... oh, wow. I love it. It's brilliant. Thank you show much for showing it. I am really anti-war. And I think I heard a lady on the video say her brother's in the navy? So is my brother. :concern:
Plus, I love System of a Down :flirt:

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Yeah, System Of A Down RULES. I support the war effort, but I love System Of A Down.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Nice.

I don't pay much attention to much of today's music, so I honestly have no idea who this group is.

It reminds me of Simon & Garfunkel's "Silent Night/7 O'clock News", in music video form...

scarecroe

Reaction score
System of a Down sounds like an illustrated guide to giving a child cough medicine :smirk:

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Nah, just a, unique let's say, metal band who makes music that you can't really understand, but makes you want to headbang (rock term) and, for me at least, LAUGH, at the same time. I saw this protest video on MTV2 today. Didn't like it, but hey it's America, it's their right.

SgtPepper

Reaction score
I don't like system of a down, but I am really anti war.

sidcrowe

Reaction score
Hmm.....everybody on this thread seems to be anti-war.

I've been having a second thought ot two.

Are any of you guys offended by my avatar? Feel free to tell me off if you'd like to :stick_out_tongue:

sidcrowe

Reaction score
Well...there you go. No complaints on this thread about what my avatar USED to be. I had to wait a while to find if any opposed it. Some must like it. It used to have the Iraqi flag in it. Someone from MC forced me to remove it. Who does this look like: :wink:

Wow...what a strong freedom of speech there is around here on this American forum. The people behind the bombing really value "freedom," don't they? They practice it real well, too :rolleyes:

Anyway, the video was good, but it'll likely get no airplay :frown:

Well, I'll get back to the CBC. In the meantime, please click this link to find out what a true chickenhawk Bush is. It's all your own military's history, and 100% true. Far from being fit to rule the Earth, he can't even bring up his own daughters properly. They had all the opportunity in the world, yet turned out to be drunks...just like the old man :big_grin:

Oops...did I say that out loud? I hear the thought police approaching :concern:

http://www.AWOLBush.com/wherewasbush.asp

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
The video, which I'm starting to like, is starting to get regular play on MTV and mtv2.