Cantus Freaks me out!

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
Just what It says. He really does freak me out. I mean, thouse lines he has! :eek: (just watched Honk of Honks today) If there was a muppet production of Star Wars. He'd be Yoda. Am I wrongr to think that?

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
In that case, I wish you luck in dealing with Cantus Rock.

BTW, Chef/Beaker Fan, do you do tape trades perchance?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Hehehehe...ya see, Cantus is the embodiment of wisdom. And as wisdom has previously shown, you cannot convey a profound thought if you speak straight-forwardly. So, just feel the wisdom, feel it flowing through you...or, just be freaked out. I'm cool either way. :big_grin:

-Matt

Manda:-D

Reaction score
I LOVE Cantus!!! He's SUPPOSED to be cryptic!!! WISDOM is cryptic!!!! After all, what would the fun be if Cantus just spelled it our for everyone??? He's supposed to nake them figure it out themselves!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I think you're right about he would be Yoda if he weren't Cantus. But, I always 'thunk' he was cool.

FOZ

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boober_Gorg
BTW, Chef/Beaker Fan, do you do tape trades perchance?
Uhhh.... sure, why?

Okay, let me say this right. I Just watched The Honk of Honks at the MTR in LA, and the way Cantus moved while he spoke was a bit strange. It wasn't reakly what he's saying bu tht eway he says it. (most of it................................................................................But not all of it!) Stilll, He's cool. I like to freak people out to. Like This:

GIIBBLE GIBBLE SNORP SNORP WHEEEEEE!