Nindgod

Reaction score
I want the Fuzzy Baby Muppet. :smile:
Please try to get me a image of that.
:stick_out_tongue:

ASailorsGal

Reaction score
Fuzzy Muppet Baby?

Thought I'd try to help, but I've never heard of a Muppet Baby named "Fuzzy". I was able to pull up his or her (sorry!) name as casted as an Ewok in a book about dinosaurs, but no photos or images.

I DID manage to find this goofy quiz that is supposed to tell you which Muppet Baby you most represent. Since I know NOTHING about Fuzzy, I gave up after randomly choosing answers and coming up as Baby Kermit, etc. They DO have a cartoon image of the one you are most like, so there may be hope for you to find an image - IF you can answer the quiz right to get Fuzzy as your answer! Ugh!

Anyway, here's the site - Good Luck! :big_grin:
http://www.quizilla.com/users/ProblemOfTheYear/quizzes/Which muppet baby are you?

Heather

ASailorsGal

Reaction score
Baby Fozzie

Well, I did find the 'Fuzzy' Ewok link on a previous search, but they had misprinted his name! It was actually FOZZIE. Whoops! Told you I was new at this! :embarrassed: (Appropriate, eh?)

Okay, so I found the show listings for Jim Henson's Muppet Babies and they ALL listed the same cast - no Fuzzy - except one episode where someone named Polly was included.

Blah-blah-blah. . . What I am TRYING to say is that I was able to find a few different images for you, Nindgod. Hopefully you will find one that works! I just need your e-mail address so I can attach the images. . .

Heather

P.S. How confused can you get? There are only a FEW 'fuzzy' Muppets out there, right?
*MAJOR sarcasm!*
:smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
You mean Fozzie, right? The orange bear with the bowtie?

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I just did the quiz and I got Beeker! I LOVE BEAKER! I would have a Beaker puppet or plushie and I would hug him and squeeze him and call him Beaky.

BJ (i don't think any1 got the LT reference, ****) :eek: