Campaign to Release Bohemian Rhapsody for Purchase

animalanimal

Reaction score
Getting the muppets bohemian rhapsody to number 1.

Muppet fans of the world unite :Official Facebook campaign :THE MUPPETS 'BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY' FOR XMAS NO1 - Find us on Facebook ,join up and spread the news!

Hello everyone, that was the advert and this is the reasoning behind it, every year the winner of the xfactor gets xmas number 1, regardless.

Seing as many many people have grown up with the muppets a friend of mine set up a group last week and to date is growing in numbers but we need your help!

Through hard work he has recieved confirmation that EMI will release the single in time for xmas, but now the hard work really does begin, we need support and lots of it.

So if you want to help and show your support then please have a look and join the group :smile:

thankyou for your time.

Glen

Unknown Delight

Reaction score
So do we now know officially that it WILL be released/issued for purchase by EMI?

They will have a heck of a collectible on their hands. They would be stupid not to do it!

First off, QUEEN is still huge over in the UK and Europe in general..heck, Queen Fans the world over will buy this release 3 times each. The loyaly of these people is staggering ( not that this is a bad thing..) and they are more then happy to support this.

Second of course, is the huge Muppet Fan base.

HUGE markets to cash in on.....money just waiting to be banked.

I would like to see it happen., but they have to do more then just a 'digital download'. People like actual physical product ....

:halo:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yup! It's official! And it's been spreading around all the newspaper websites, too, that the Muppets vs. The x-factor is going to be the battle to Number 1 this year.

KingR76

Reaction score
Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody Campaign

Hi there everyone.

My name is Richard and I have been a huge fan of the Muppets from a very young age, I am 33 now and even now still remember seeing the Muppets from a young age.

As I grew older I became even more entranced with the Wizardry of Jim Henson and how he saw it in his lovely way to bring us all into his World.

A few weeks back I was astonished when I watched Muppets Bohemian Rhapsody and for almost five minutes the dormant memories of childhood came rushing back as I laughed, cried and was in great delight as our old friends did Bohemian Rhapsody in only the way they can.

Since then I have now joined a facebook campaign which has now led to this being released as a Christmas Single which will hopefully make it to Number One here in the U.K.

Yesterday I created a twitter Muppetsforxmas1 and quite a following has built up but I have realised what would be fantastic is if the performers saw just what their work has accomplished and possibly if they would be interested in becoming part of this following.

I realise this is a bit too much to ask for my first post here but I believe in the saying "If you dont ask you dont get."

Merry Christmas Everyone.