Calendar Oneshots: Junebugs & Hot Sparks.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Keeps copy of the pic snapped by :news: in a safe place. I'm inclined not to cross the rat. Sorry :shifty:, you're going to have to lobby to her directly.
*Has gotten inspiration, no couplefic, it fits what I want to showcase the specialness, has room for added cameos, and is perfectly capturable in photo-form.
:crazy: What about...
Yes, you'll get the fireworks display.
*:crazy: does happy dance.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Okay--I have to add this, since I have claim to parental intelligence. In one of Mercer Mayer's WONDERFUL "Li'l Critter" books, a new kid moves into town with his family. His dad is a turtle, his mom is a bunny, and he is as cute as a button with his bunny ears and his turtle shell. (Well, actually, it guess his dad is a tortoise, since he has feet and not flippers.)

Also, I LOVED Rhonda's cheer! Yay, Rhonda! Yay, Ed!

I've tried and tried and I don't know the "code" to the new names. I recognized my own creations--newly named and thank you--but the rest are still a menagerie to me....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh... Well... Louis Squirrlnick is meant to be a parody of Louis Skulnick from the Revenge of the Nerds movies, but I admit I didn't do as good a job on that. Puffy Siammers, Siamese catgirl, is a pun on that Californian slayer, Buffy Summers which is why she caught the fighting scenes during the first movie in the double feature. Ms. Cheesesteak was a subtle nod to Rhonda because of her take-charge demeanor. And Zostic comes from the Super Mega Morphin' Monsters (Sesame Street's parody of the Power Rangers franchise). Dances With Triangles is a sketch from Sesame as well, but I embellished because I needed a second movie and one that would lend itself to the more romance-driven notions of the girls in the class. Everything else's in the notes.

Hope this helps.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Nice! Very very nice!! Sorry I didn't see it before. Thanks for linking me to it. :smile: