Byron's not going to Mexico!

CaptCrouton

Reaction score
I've got to say, and this is as good a place as any. But I would never be able to guess if Byron was really mad because he uses the :mad: smiley so often when he's not mad.

Anyway Byron, if you can't arrange not to go to Switzerland in the near future, maybe we could make plans not to go in the recent past. You could maybe check an old appointment book and see what you once had free time.

I sincerely hope you get a job soon. My head hurts answering your messages...

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by CaptCrouton
I've got to say, and this is as good a place as any. But I would never be able to guess if Byron was really mad because he uses the :mad: smiley so often when he's not mad.

Anyway Byron, if you can't arrange not to go to Switzerland in the near future, maybe we could make plans not to go in the recent past. You could maybe check an old appointment book and see what you once had free time.

I sincerely hope you get a job soon. My head hurts answering your messages...
LOLOL!! Don't worry Cap'n, you'll know when I'm really mad...no "mad face" emoticon would be able to express my Artemis-like wrath! (Just ask Jackie and Emmy...Really! Ask 'em! LOL!)

But yeah, not goin' to Switzerland in the past *does* sound like a good idea...I'll let ya know when I used to have some free time! :smile:

And thanks for the support about the job...even if I *do* give ya a headache. LOL! :big_grin:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Will you people ever be normal? I'm not asking out of hope. I'm asking out of fear.

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
Will you people ever be normal? I'm not asking out of hope. I'm asking out of fear.
This coming from a guy named crazy chris!?!?!?!!?!?!

Joggy

Reaction score
rushes in and sings

When my baby
When my baby smiles at me
I DON'T go to Rio De Janeiro

:big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
WOW!!! YEAH!! WE'RE NOT GOING TO MEXICO OR SWITZERLAND! I can't wait! Then we make plans for not going to France, Israel, or the planet Fronk!

This isn't going to be THE BEST SUMMER EVER!!!!

Which reminds me! I'm supposed to not bring home a quart of milk and a carton of eggs. I better not leave early!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
If anyone cares, I'm not going to Canada...

FER SURE

Reaction score
Emmy-

It's not like you're missing much. Canada is just the U.S. with cleaner air, nicer people and funny money.

Hey:eek: What am I still doing living here? Canada here I come! Oh and did I mention socialized medicine:wink: