Burn the Wig!

Nekoshema

Reaction score
can we race them first? [like in the muppet show season three, case no one saw that :wink:]

Fluffets

Reaction score
I say for like her hair was in TMS and is it jsut me or does she look different too? I want a Piggy from TMS or TMM, not with ****** short hair, whats next? Spikey hair piggy? Gothic piggy wouldn't be too bad but its probably already happened, whatever colour hair she has It must be long, but my least favourite piggy hair is probably frizzy! God, that hairdo doesen't look good on anyone except Tracy ruddy Beaker! Plus modern-day piggy seems to be the new Barbie, especially witht the new line of Piggy dolls, merchandising isn't a bad thing but Piggy should be her own thing, not a copy of something else, and above all I hate any fat jokes, Piggy IS NOT fat! She's the hottest thing on two (or four) legs, not a walking pile of blubber! Anyway to stop me from rambling any further like Abraham Simpson (they had nickels with bumblebees on them!) I agree, burn the wigs, make it a new muppet sport!:excited:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Has everyone seen the appearance on America's Got Talent yet? We've all been so rocked by the Alternate-Kermit issue that we haven't had a chance to comment on how utterly gorgeous Miss Piggy looked, and sounded, and acted all evening! Her hair (all bouncy and curly) was delicious!

Burn the wigs! Support the Style!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Piggy's hair was gorgeous yesterday! She was truly in all of her glory. So yes, burn the flat hair wig!