Bud Lucky on Incredibles DVD

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
Just a note to let everyone know that Bud Lucky, animator of such classic Sesame sketches as Ladybug Picnic, is featured prominantly on the Incredibles DVD that comes out tomorrow. I was surprised just now looking over the bonus features, that they included a great new Pixar short called "Boundin'", by Bud, that they showed in the theatres as a preview short before the feature. There is also a short piece on Bud making this adorable little film, and they even mention Sesame Street. And, if I'm not mistaken, I'm sure that's his voice on the "Counting Fiddler" Sesame shorts as well (i.e. "4 Big Lions just came through my door", etc.)

Anyway, everyone check it out when it's released tomorrow. (I have to take this one back to work to put on the shelf for rent tomorrow, but it's so good I'll probably buy one as well!!)

later
eric

Dantecat

Reaction score
Why are they going to add that skit on the incredibles eric :confused:

Because this is really interesting.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
You mean Boundin'? Pixar makes these little skits to help practice animation techniques for other features. They released For the Birds with Finding Nemo and that was just an extra. Besides how else will they get these shorts to the people without the Internet and who don't go to theaters?