Brunos song

minor muppetz

Reaction score
You know, watching the sketch online, I still can't figure out some of the performers. I can tell that Camille Bonora is the lead singer, and one of them is performed by Martin Robinson (at first I thought it was Richard Hunt). The youtube comments say that David Rudman is one of them, but I can't recognize his voice with any of the characters. And that makes one more voice I can't identify.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
And don't forget, after the song was over, Gina went up to them and asked them for their autograph. I wonder if it was part of a street plot originally.
I recently found that it was indeed part of a street story (though Bruno and the Trash Men were only in that number). I started wondering this when sesamestreet.org replaced its copy with a higher-quality copy that included an image of the clap board and it listed an episode number as opposed to "wild" (which is put under the "episode number" section when they tape inserts).

I can't remember the episode number, but the plot involved Gina reading and writing in her diary, leading to several flashback segments involving Gina. The performance was mentioned as having happened earlier that day.