Boardinghouse or apartment building?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Well, I don't see how Bitterman Banks has some sort of infinite loan. The theater only cost Grosse so much. If you count the first ep of the Muppet Show, hasn't there been roughly enough time for, say, a 30-year mortgage or other type of loan? Even if she's charging outrageous interest, I doubt Kermit & co would NEVER be able to pay her off.

Java

Reaction score
There are real life situations of 99 year leases and such. It could be that type of situation.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Then Grosse was an idiot for signing himself up for that kind of thing.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Grosse was never really shown to be a man of great intellect...and probably would have grabbed it in a moment if it meant better credit ratings and his having to spend less money per-month.

Drtooth

Reaction score
plus, Grosse was always trying to get rid of the theater anyway. I think he basically kept it around because it was pulling in some money, and it gave his nephew somewhere to work.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
He's dead you know, that is if you count deleted scenes from AVMMC in muppet canon, what little of it there is.
I believe in the actual movie, Scooter tells a girl at the X-mas party that his uncle used to own the theater.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Give me the boarding house. I see more craziness happenign with everyone living together under one roof. You can't really have that when the muppets live in the same apartment building but in different apartments and doing their own thing in their own home.