Blintzes in Birdland

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love it.
Thank you! As I said, just a gift for a friend to cheer her up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Just discovered this fic and I loved it! You wrote Zoot's character just perfectly! Totally jealous of your skill with grammar and storytelling. Wish I was that good!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------
Thanks! He's not a character I normally delve into. Glad I got it right. :smile:

As to skills...practice, grasshoppah. Just practice. Now pick up your chopsticks and do some flycatching yourself!
-------------

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ooh, I loved this! It seems Zoot's become a popular subject for stories recently!

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I read this a while back and now that it's been bumped I can share my thoughts. Excellent story! I really like how you wrote Zoot's character here and this is a very sweet story.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
Thanks guys! Yeah, I honestly don't get into the heads of any of the Mayhem much, but this was a favor for a friend. :smile: Glad you liked.

--------------

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
Ooh, this is good! I've always identified with Zoot, being a sax player and quiet person myself, and I think you captured his character very nicely. Good job!