Bill Scott

Drtooth

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Corrections: Bill Scott was never the voice of Fearless Leader, nor Capt. Peachfuzz on Rocky and Bullwinkle. It's been confirmed that Paul Frees did those voices.
actrually, Bill scott DID do the voice of Fearless Leader. It has been confirmed and it says so in the book "the Moose that Roared" Always has. He was Peachfuzz ONLY in the first saga "Jet Fuel Formula" in which he had a wacky southern type accent instead of Paul's modified Ed Wynn type voice.

Xerus

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
actrually, Bill scott DID do the voice of Fearless Leader. It has been confirmed and it says so in the book "the Moose that Roared" Always has. He was Peachfuzz ONLY in the first saga "Jet Fuel Formula" in which he had a wacky southern type accent instead of Paul's modified Ed Wynn type voice.
Thank you for telling us the truth, Drtooth. Now the part of my list where Bill does FL is really correct. :smile:

Tim

Reaction score
I am luckier than most. Being (very) casual friends with June Foray, I got to watch Bill Scott onstage and meet him shortly before he died. NAtually, I asked him for his autograph, and he gave me a hard time (kidding, of course) checking th e book to see if it was worthy of adding his signature. He signed on the page across from June's, where she listed most of ger characters. After hs name and own longer list, he wrote "Top THAT Foray!"

Xerus

Reaction score
Tim said:
I am luckier than most. Being (very) casual friends with June Foray, I got to watch Bill Scott onstage and meet him shortly before he died. NAtually, I asked him for his autograph, and he gave me a hard time (kidding, of course) checking th e book to see if it was worthy of adding his signature. He signed on the page across from June's, where she listed most of ger characters. After hs name and own longer list, he wrote "Top THAT Foray!"
That's cool you got to meet Bill and get his autograph. He will be missed, but always remembered as the loveable Bullwinkle.