Bill Nye is BACK!

mikebennidict

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
yes, but not all PBS stations have picked it up (many stations are leery of anything that might be considered a tad controversial after the Postcards from Buster thing) but the website has a list of stations that has picked it up.
on come on! there's no reason for PBS stations to fear the show. this is a science show.

unclematt

Reaction score
If they dont thnk it will bring in money they will not pick it up.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
the only reason I say that is because of a report I read where there is a fear that people will set their 6 year-olds in front of it, expecting it to be the same, while it won't be. I watched the episode previews, and instead of weather and the heat, they're now about addiction and evolution of sex, which is VERY educational, just better to introduce to something like a tween audience...get where I'm going?

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know... I've seen the Buster episode in question. They don't even address the fact the 2 women were lesbians. More of the psuedo-moralistic clap trap going around these days. I bet the very same people wouldn't even give a penny to a starving person on the street. heh "moral!"

I remember Bill nye back when he did experiments on the Back to the Future cartoon. Those were great. Fox Box reaired them 2 years ago, and I taped all of them that they aired,