Big News For Me!

Frogster

Reaction score
Thanks to all of you for your luck and kindness... to answer some questions, I can't hear out of my right ear. As a matter of fact, since I only have one ear, I save on Q-tips and get half-off on headphones (literally!) Don't feel worried about asking me about it; I'm sure I'd be curious too!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah... woah... woah... woah... Luke, this is not my Batman glass. :wink:

Oh wow! That's great news buddy! I'll get on MSN soon or give me a call and we'll talk about it! Not also to be a downer, but what kind of pain will this bring? I was filled with nothing but excitement til' you used the description of a piece of medical equipment as a "Car jack device". :eek:

Frogster

Reaction score
Well, this will be a very painful surgery; I'm not going to be allowed to waterski this summer at all, and I'll be in the hospital for a week, and since my jaw will be wired shut, I'll be fed thru a tube... which I've had to do before. I've had plenty of surgeries in my life, but nothing like this for quite a few years.

Frogster

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah... woah... woah... woah... Luke, this is not my Batman glass. :wink: QUOTE]

YES! I love it!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Huh? LOL.

Cool beans Luke (kinda like Cool Hand Luke? Maybe not :wink: ). Sounds like the outcome will be great, but sorry you gotta go through another surgery! Will this be the last one? I know you said you'd had a lot of them growin up.

In other news (just so y'all know), hearing out of one ear must fine-tune a guys funny bone, cuz this guy's hilarious!!!

Take care friend, and congrats!
:smile:
Anthony