Big Bird Replica Half-finished

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
You are soo talented. I would like to gey started making some. How would i even get started make a Miss Piggy?

CoOKiE

Reaction score
You are soo talented. I would like to gey started making some. How would i even get started make a Miss Piggy?
With the chicken dance...

BTW... nice job with Pepe... I'd post your other link for you to show the others your old work, but i dunno if you wanted the liberty of doing it yourself.

And it hink my question was overlooked in the past, but whats the name of the netting you used for big bird?

BorkBork

Reaction score
i was just looking at your latest animal-replica and was caught by the soul you managed to capture in the charachter. When i'm looking at the pictures of your animal i just don't see another puppet. I see the very spirit of animal. Very good job. Very f-ing exellent even! Gonzo's great too!

Keeermit

Reaction score
thanks Borkbork, I have improved him since those photos were taken, hopefully in the next few days I will have my Animal , pepe and fozzie taken with my photographer friend who takes most of my pictures for me.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Awesome work, Jarrod! Awesome work! I remember the last Pepe you made, he was naked, but you've got this one with the right outfit and everything. Way to go!

BTW, how's the Bird coming along?

Keeermit

Reaction score
i haven't really touched big bird over the past week, I think he is something I have to be in the mood for - very repetitive work gluing in feathers, But i'll get there soon - ish .

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wow! What a totally amazing am excellent job you've done on those Muppet's of yours! You really have an amazing talent!:smile:

mzredbox

Reaction score
Kermeeet... I must commend you for doing such an unbelievable job! OUTSTANDING! Anyway, I was wondering where you find clothes for your puppets? thanks!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, me neither! Sorry if I seem impatient, Jarrod, but in all honesty, Big Bird is one of the last Muppet characters I expected you to build a replica of, so this is actually somewhat exciting.