Besides Jim Henson's kid shows.....

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah I agree that he was a really nice person! And I miss him.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I miss when they actually put out VHS of old shows and didn't act like they never happened...VHS of 321 Contact are now about $50 on ebay :frown:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I don't think the math and science they taught us is that out of date now, it was just the basics...

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I watched a ton of kid's shows when I was younger and it would be impossible for me to list them all.... But I'll try. (Not counting cartoons)

Under the Umbrella Tree
Dumbo's Circus
Welcome to Pooh Corner
Eureeka's Castle
Reading Rainbow
What Would You Do?
Double Dare
Wild and Crazy Kids
Nick Arcade
Lamb Chop's Play-Along
Sharon, Lois & Bram's Elephant Show
Clarissa Explains It All
Hey Dude
Salute Your Shorts
Flipper
Lassie
Dennis The Menace

Some of these are meant for a broader audience than just kids, but I watched them as a small child. I remember watching Flipper when I was in Day Care/Preschool.

I could list more, but I have to go to class!

Redsonga

Reaction score
Clarissa Explains It All
Hey Dude
Salute Your Shorts

I watched these to! :big_grin:
Clarissa knew everything!
I also watched the 90's version of Land Of the Lost, Out of this World, and the first version of Power Rangers up until the first Red left. I always wanted to be the Pink ranger. I loved Green when he still had his flute and dragon :smile:....
Aw, the POG years *lol* :big_grin:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I don't think that was really a "kids' show"... I think it was geered more towards teenagers and young adults, wasn't it?
It was more like pre-teens and teenagers :smile: I remember wanting to be like her when I was a teen when I was nine even..maybe it is a girl thing? But then I watched Saved By The Bell at the same time :smile: and the X-Men Animated series:smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Ooh, I really love the first three seasons of The Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers!

I've been watching the Original show that it's based upon, zyurangers, and it is such an awesome show!

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I don't think that was really a "kids' show"... I think it was geered more towards teenagers and young adults, wasn't it?
Yes as were Hey Dude and Salute Your Shorts, if I remember correctly, but I watched these shows well before I was a teenager or a tweenager for that matter, so that's why I listed them. I guess that's wrong of me to do, but that's where my memory places them, I suppose.