Besides Jim Henson's kid shows.....

Redsonga

Reaction score
I also loved The Voyage of the Mimi, if anyone remembers it :3
From Wiki:

There was a second series produced, The Second Voyage of the Mimi, where the two Granvilles, along with other archaeologists, searched for a lost Mayan city, and uncovered a conspiracy along the way.
That was my favorite :smile:

muppetfan89

Reaction score
I'd thought I bring this thread back to life, by mentioning two shows produced by the same company and were very good and one of my favorites as a kid. Welcome to Pooh Corner and Dumbo's Circus.

I used to love those shows as a kid. I especially like the fact that all the characters were costume puppets. I just wonder how they were operated, because both arms appear to move, as opposed to one arm, like Big Bird. They don't look to be animatronics like the Gorgs on Fraggle Rock or the Sinclairs from Dinosaurs. They seem to the size of an average person and nothing huge. I was just curious.

salemfan

Reaction score
I also loved The Voyage of the Mimi, if anyone remembers it :3
From Wiki:

That was my favorite :smile:
I actually visited the sailing vessel MIMI from that TV show when it was in my area. Does anybody remember this button:
https://flic.kr/p/2ctC5be or any other souvenirs of it when it traveled up and down the East Coast from New England to the Gulf of Mexico?
Who remembers the out of print cassette "Sea Songs from the Mimi Crew"?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Eureeka's Castle! I freaking love that show! :smile:.

Oh, and also Oswald. I don't know something about the peaceful nature of that show and the background music always calms me down when I get stressed out.