Bert and Ernie go around the world in 2005

MWoO

Reaction score
Do we know who will performer Bert and Ernie? Eric and Steve are both Muppet performers as well as Sesame performers. Will they be making the trips?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Has there been any more info. on this speical yet? I've been waiting for it and wanting to see it.

Xela

Reaction score
Oh, I remember hearing about this. I think it was on toughpigs.com, or something. I'll definitely have to watch this. I love Ernie and Bert. :stick_out_tongue: :frown:

rtgentry

Reaction score
Did the special every air? Anyone here about the date? I was just wondering.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yea I kept wondering if we were going to ever get to see this at all.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
I talked with some folks at Sesame Workshop and was told that the special is coming as originally planned. The exact air-date and release information has still not been completely finalized yet; however they are aiming to have it out by the end of the year, like originally planned. They feel that it will most likely happen that way and we should see it hopefully in November/December (but maybe even January/February if things don't go as planned with the networks). More information should be released in the next month or so by Sesame Workshop on the subject once all the plans have been ironed out. Until then, just hang in there - it is coming and I was told it will be great.