1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Bear wishes me a Happy Birthday in September

Discussion in 'Bear in the Big Blue House' started by Rapid T Rabbit, Dec 1, 2009.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Rapid T Rabbit

Rapid T Rabbit New Member

This past September I was down in Orlando for a weeklong visit to Walt Disney World. While in town I made a special appearance on the Funday Pawpet Show that webcast over the Internet and during the show, the cast suprised me with a Live phoned-in birthday greeting from Bear himself!

The clip from that Funday show repeated a month later on the Halloween episode of the Rapid T. Rabbit Show in New York, and you can download it from the link below. The Bear calling clip is within the first 10 minutes.

http://www.foxcoon.com/rapidtrabbit/rtr-mpeg4/rtr623.MP4
  2. Sweet! I love Bear! It's too bad they cut him out of the live 'Playhouse Disney' stage show at Disney's Hollywood Studios Theme Park.

Hey Richard, nice to see you on here! It's Jenn from the Showbiz Forum!

:wisdom:

This story reminds me of my surprise phone call from Big Bird ! Man that was so awesome...July 4th 2008. I was finally able to tell Oscar i have loved his book 'How To Be A Grouch' since i was 5! Thanks for that surprise!
  3. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Haha, Showbiz Forum reprasentin'^___^

I'm glad *something* Bear related exists in some capacity...I just can't believe what an opportunity Disney is squandering with shelving all Bear in the Big Blue House related projects.
  4. Scotter

Scotter New Member

well that was your big suprise during that time.
  5. KirbTreelo05

KirbTreelo05 Active Member

Awesomeness

I just listened to this again yesterday. That bit was great! xD
    It would be a dream come true to receive a birthday call from Bear; any Muppet really. If he had ever called me, I'd probably ask if this were some type of sick joke, then I'd either laugh, scream, or freeze up when I find out it's actually him. :D

Hahaha, Cuppy cracks me up x)