Bear at Muppetfest

muppetperson

Reaction score
At the end of Muppetfest,all the performers were signing autographs.The person who was Bear was there with a sign so people knew who he was.I found a picture of the performer with Bear on Muppet Wiki, that lists him as Noel MacNeal.I went to stick it in my autograph book, only to discover that the person at Muppetfest was Josh something(cant make out surname).It had Noel MacNeal as the spirit and voice.Was Josh just a stand in at Muppetfest?Does anyone know his full name?:confused:

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
muppetperson said:
At the end of Muppetfest,all the performers were signing autographs.The person who was Bear was there with a sign so people knew who he was.I found a picture of the performer with Bear on Muppet Wiki, that lists him as Noel MacNeal.I went to stick it in my autograph book, only to discover that the person at Muppetfest was Josh something(cant make out surname).It had Noel MacNeal as the spirit and voice.Was Josh just a stand in at Muppetfest?Does anyone know his full name?:confused:
Yes,his full name is Josh Cohen.He stands in to do Bear,when Noel can't.

muppetperson

Reaction score
JoeyMuppet said:
Yes,his full name is Josh Cohen.He stands in to do Bear,when Noel can't.
Thanks, JoeyMuppet.Does Josh also do the voice or just the body?

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I think he does both,but it may just be the body.Also you can call Joey,but it doesn't really matter.Either one is fine.