Beaker Questions

Leighton

Reaction score
Please excuse my ignornance, I am new around here. But if anybody could answer my questions I would appreciate it.

1 How much does it cost for a Beaker figure from the Collectors Club?

2 If I join today is it likely that I would be sent the suprise gift?

3 Does the collectors club ship overseas (the UK)???

Thanks

fitz3641

Reaction score
1) you can join for $30 in the usa, $40 (i believe) overseas - that includes one vc beaker figure and all the other stuff they list on palisadestoys.com

2) no idea, they havent really released #s, but the employee who is packing them up led us to believe only 220 people had signed up a few days ago

3)yep, it just costs more

for more info, check the notice about the club posted by the mod

Leighton

Reaction score
Collectors club

So does the $40 include a Beaker figure or is that extra? SUrely that $40 doesnt mean you get sent all the convention figures. I thought it would just give you the opportunity to BUY them at an extra cost!

grail

Reaction score
until they run out, it DOES include 1 VC Beaker figure, with an option to purchase one more (it's $15 plus S&H) and they do accept PayPal on the site

www.palisadestoys.com

Leighton

Reaction score
ok

thanks,
so if I send away the $40 I get the VC Beaker. Do you know if I also get the "suprise gift" too?

Jackie

Reaction score
Re: ok

Originally posted by Leighton
thanks,
so if I send away the $40 I get the VC Beaker. Do you know if I also get the "suprise gift" too?
The quicker you act, the better your chances. I don't think they are at the 500 mark yet so if you want the surprise...which I KNOW you do, sign up NOW!

Leighton

Reaction score
so,

So, assuming I am in the first 500. I get the VC Beaker AND the suprise ASWELL? All for $40?