Barkley?

Redsonga

Reaction score
Was there ever a toy made of Barkley? I have wanted one since I was knee high to a grasshopper:flirt:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I believe at least one PVC of Barkley exists. In fact, I think I have it in my parents' basement.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I believe at least one PVC of Barkley exists. In fact, I think I have it in my parents' basement.
Well, if you ever find him and he needs a new home remember me *big huge puppy dog eyes* :flirt:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I've always loved Barkley too. Was really looking forward to him as a possiblility in the Palisades SS line, boo-hoo! Ha ha. Oh well, hopefully someday another great toy company will come along and do SS justice in the same way that Palisades would have done. :halo:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I've always loved Barkley too. Was really looking forward to him as a possiblility in the Palisades SS line, boo-hoo! Ha ha. Oh well, hopefully someday another great toy company will come along and do SS justice in the same way that Palisades would have done. :halo:
He was always such a big part of the show when I was little I am sad there are'nt more toys of him...Like, besides figures, a big oversized teddy bear/pillowbuddy type Barkley :frown:. He was so big and huggable...

lowercasegods

Reaction score
I used to have a hard rubber toy of Barkley back in the late 70's/early 80's, so such a product does exist, and you can probably find it on E-Bay.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I used to have a hard rubber toy of Barkley back in the late 70's/early 80's, so such a product does exist, and you can probably find it on E-Bay.
I've looked many times, nothing yet...
The tiny plushie version is a bit odd looking :confused: