Awkward SS sketch questions...

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
1. What's the title of the sketch where Charlie's is a Mexican restaurant?
2. What're the sketches where Grover says to Kermit, "Heyy Froggy Babyy!" and then slaps him on the back?
3. What's the title of the infamous Guy Smiley sketch where Cookie debuted?
4. What is Herry doing now? Gawking at merchandise at Sesame Place?
5. What were the titles of the sketches where Ernie's things go flying by Bert's head?
6. Do you have a favorite Grover sketch?
7. When are we going to see Herry Monster again?

Thanx in advance!

BJ

Dantecat

Reaction score
(1)The House Of Foods.

(2)Long and Short,The One Where He Fly's The Balloon At The End(Don't Remember The Skit,That's All I Can Just Think Of.)

(3)The Remembering Game,Some Of Us Are There,Or Maybe They Can't Take That Away From Me. :confused:

(4)Well,I Don't Know,But I See One Thing At Sesame Place Is A Herry Monster Christmas Ornament.

(5)I Don't Know!

(6)No.

(7)I'm Sure We Will Next Year.Because He Was Just On This Year's(35th)Season!
:smile:

MuppetDude

Reaction score
erniebert1234ss said:
1. What's the title of the sketch where Charlie's is a Mexican restaurant?
2. What're the sketches where Grover says to Kermit, "Heyy Froggy Babyy!" and then slaps him on the back?
3. What's the title of the infamous Guy Smiley sketch where Cookie debuted?
4. What is Herry doing now? Gawking at merchandise at Sesame Place?
5. What were the titles of the sketches where Ernie's things go flying by Bert's head?
6. Do you have a favorite Grover sketch?
7. When are we going to see Herry Monster again?

Thanx in advance!

BJ
I'm not sure of the "official" titles of these sketches, but I'll do my best to answer. All of the sketch titles I list are "unofficial":

1. Grover the Waiter: La Casa de Comidas
2. 1969 Sketch on "In the Box"; 1971 sketch on "Long and Short"; 1974 sketch on "up the stairs"
3. I have no idea.
4. He still lives on Sesame Street. Back during season 30 he was in charge of the "Monsters at Day Care" segments, where he visited a real day care and explained to his monster friends what happened.
5. Ernie's Important Note & Bert Wraps a Present
6. Most of them.
7. It may be as soon as next year; SW's in the process of recasting Jerry Nelson's characters (except for the Count), so he may put in a surprise appearance.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Herry Monster

Don't forget, Herry Monster is also in the debut episode of Season 35, "The Street We Live On", although he doesn't say much. :grouchy: :sympathy:

I'm not sure of the sketch's name where Cookie Monster first showed up on Guy Smiley's game show, but here's a site where you can see some pictures of it.
http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/4439/wmlwmp.html :smile:

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Unfortunately, none of those pictures are from the game show erniebert1234ss described. They are rather good, though.

And there is also a subtle hint that Herry may be emerging again into the spotlight: "The Street We Live On" is probably the first time that a pair of legs were built for him (no striped pants!).

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Unfortunately, none of those pictures are from the game show erniebert1234ss described. They are rather good, though.
Oh, sorry. I didn't realize that. :eek: Anyway, they are pictures of Cookie Monster showing up on a Guy Smiley game show, and probably a somewhat older one at that. "What's My Part?" has to be from the early 1970s. :cool:

Anyway, hope that Herry does make a big comeback this season. It would be nice to see one of the classic characters still have a spark of life to him. :smile: