Teheheman

Reaction score
Go to User CP, and there should be a thing called "Edit Avatar" You can use whatever avatar you want as long as it complies with all that fun stuff(ya know, size and memory that type of thing)

Daniel

Chris Gawley

Reaction score
I tried that & it indeed gives you the opportunity to add an avatar to your profile, but where do you find the avatars in order to choose one?

Did I do something wrong?

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
You can use any picture on your computer. Just hit the BROWSE button and then find the location of the picture on your computer. As long as the picture meets the requirements it should work. I'm not sure how the URL one works. If you are looking for a custom avatar there was a thread on this a while back and a few members that would create one for you. Do a search and you should be able to find it.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hey Chris, what kind of picture did you have in mind? I've got a lot saved on my computer, and would glady size it and then e-mail it to you.

Lemme know, and welcome to MC!
:smile:
Anthony

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Ditto--I have some very fun pics to choose from. Here's what I'd suggest: just post here saying, "I'm looking for a picture of Kermit as Rhett Butler" (I actually have one of those) or whatever and people who had one could/would send you one. Give it a try! And Welcome!

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I use photobucket for my advatar pics. But it has to be in a JEPG format and well unless someone knows something I don't I always have to be sure the picture is no bigger than 50x50 pixals, and not animated.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Besides the 64x64 limit, what other requirements and limitations are there?