ATTN Officermom

Ezri_B

Reaction score
I read on another post that you made a Larryboy costume for your son. I am in the middle of starting to make a Larryboy costume for my son. I was wondering if you had any pictures, or could give me an over view on how you did it, or ideas. I am new at all of this stuff and would really appreciate your help!!! Thanks
Tab
broke@centurytel.net

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Just wondering...who's "Larryboy"?

One again I seem to be the last to know. :cry:

Ezri_B

Reaction score
Sorry, I really could have thrown this out to everyone, but it is for a costume, and I didn't want to offend anyone.... Anyway, Larryboy is a cartoon superhero cucumber from Vegetales from "Big Ideas". Very big with young kids. If you do a search for Larryboy in google images, you will see exactly what he is. I have a 3 year old son who desperately wants to be dressed as him for Halloween, but I am unsure of how to do this, plus it has to be really light or he won't want to keep it on. So if you or anyone else has ideas PLEASE feel free to let me know
Thanks
Tab

Baby Animal

Reaction score
Axtell did a Larry the Cucumer puppet a few years back (but sadly, they are discontinued.) Larry Boy is the superhero version of Larry the Cucumber. He has a purple spandex hood with plungers on his ears.

Here's a picture.

As far as making the costume, beats me.

Lean and mean, green machine. Looking great fashion plate, out of site, DYNO-MITE! Larry Boy.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Oh, that Larry! I have a couple of the plush hand puppets.

officermom

Reaction score
Tab --

I will dig out the pictures and e-mail them to you direct.

My Larryboy was a little on the heavy side but hindsight IS 20/20 and I'll include some construction suggestions.

(I was so psyched to see a post directed to ME! :smile: )

--Melissa

rustym4u

Reaction score
larryboy costume

we are trying to make a larry boy costume also and was wondering if i could see a picture of the costume that you made. i would appriciate it very much . thank you

officermom

Reaction score
In order for you to see the picture...I need an e-mail address to send it to. :wink:

bellybutton

Reaction score
Larryboy Costume

officermom said:
Tab --

I will dig out the pictures and e-mail them to you direct.

My Larryboy was a little on the heavy side but hindsight IS 20/20 and I'll include some construction suggestions.

(I was so psyched to see a post directed to ME! :smile: )

--Melissa

I am also trying to make a Larryboy costume for my 5 yr. old son. Any pictures or suggestions would really be appreciated.