ATTENTION Fan Artists!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I'll post the updated list tomorrow, but in the mean time I'd like to thank everyone for their commitment and submissions thus far. So you know, there is still time to sign up! So if yer' handy with a pencil (or even a mouse!), then grab a Muppet and hop on!!!

Effralyo

Reaction score
Pity, I didn't make any pix of myself and my true love Zeliboba (Ulitsa Sesam), so had to send a Gard one!

Beauregard

Reaction score
There is still time yet, Effy, should you choose to do a new pic. Still two mothes.

Effralyo

Reaction score
`K... I sit in the Web on tick now... Maybe later...

Vic Romano

Reaction score
All current artists, you can expect an update PM from me later today, so please make sure your mailboxes are clear enough, but for everyone else; IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO SIGN ON! YOU STILL HAVE TIME! And here is the current list of UNavailable Muppets:
Ernie
Animal
Beauregard
Boober Fraggle
Herry Monster
Grover
Oscar the Grouch
Gobo Fraggle
Fozzie Bear
The Great Gonzo
Rowlf
Beaker
Cookie Monster
Floyd Pepper
Miss Piggy
Abelardo
Robin
Zoot
The Wild Impresario (Ghost of Faffner Hall)
PePé
Red Fraggle
Kermit the Frog

Muppet Penguins are also appearing randomly, but they're a dime a dozen, so feel free to add one to your roster if you like! Thanks to everyone thus far for your support! Oh, and be on the lookout for this visual Friday, February 10, 2006.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Just wanted to update everyone and say:

If you are interested in this project, there is still time!
Remember, all you have to do is say that you want to sign on before December 31, 2005 with a Muppet not currently on the list. Artwork is then due January 31, 2006. Please refer to the requirements and rules on the first page for further instructions.

This project IS a "go"!
In reading some PM's and e-mails, I've gotten the impression that some of you aren't sure of whether or not this visual is going to take place or not. Case in point:
Fozzie Bear said:
Bump. Hoping this comes to fruition.
The answer is that this project will absolutely be seen to completion and will appear sometime in February (Possibly the 10th, but that date is subject to change). Currently I have recieved enough artwork that a good visual could already be put together, I'm just holding out to the deadlines in hope that as many people as possible have the chance to get on board.

What I can say thus far to all of you is that what artwork I have recieved is stunning and so exciting in it's variety that it's sure to please!

I need a commitment!
A few of you who have signed on never responded to my last PM (and you'll be recieving another) regarding your commitment. If you wanted to be a part and now you can't, won't or are no longer interested, you must let me know!!! This way if you have a Muppet that someone else may be interested in, I can make them aware of it. Having said that; here's a new updated list of what Muppets are selected and the various degrees as to how definate they are:

Set in Stone
This list are those Muppets that are definately taken:
  1. Ernie
  2. Beauregard
  3. Boober Fraggle
  4. Fozzie Bear
  5. Beaker
  6. Cookie Monster
  7. Robin
  8. PePé
  9. Kermit the Frog

A Solid Commitment
These Muppets are a close "definate" to having been selected:
  1. Herry Monster
  2. Grover Monster
  3. Oscar the Grouch
  4. Rowlf
  5. Floyd Pepper
  6. Scooter
  7. Red Fraggle

A Little Shaky
It's possible that these Muppets are taken:
  1. Animal
  2. Gobo
  3. The Great Gonzo
  4. Abelardo
  5. Zoot
  6. The Wild Impresario

Up for Grabs
Previously, Ms. Piggy was selected, but that chunk of ham is back on the market and the swine diva is available for the taking to appear with any eager artists who'll have her. Penguins, chickens, rats or any other "group" of Muppets that appear as, well groups, are also available. Other then that; if you don't see a Muppet in the above list; then they're up for grabs.

It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings!
If you have already handed in artwork and you're thinkin' "Man, that was fun, I wish I could do more", please feel free to! Draw another Muppet and I will be sure to seemlessly "fit" them into your original artwork.

Once again I'd like to also note to those still handing in their beautiful masterpieces, that if you are using Photoshop to color your art, I can (and would prefer to) recieve PSDs with transparent backgrounds. OR if you are using a different software to color them, please save them as a PNG file with a transparent background. Otherwise, please send them as jpegs with a solid white background.

Thanks again everybody!!!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Up for Grabs
Previously, Ms. Piggy was selected, but that chunk of ham is back on the market and the swine diva is available for the taking to appear with any eager artists who'll have her.
Just a note that :mad: is no longer available for selection; however there are many other Muppets that are! You still have 11 days left to be a part of this project!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Just so you know, if you're an artist and want to jump on board, you still have four days left to say so. After that; all artwork is due by January 31, 2006. Thanks to all of you who've joined thus far!!!! :flirt: