Ask Travis: A Master Replicas Photo Puppet Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

muppetperson

Reaction score
It is strange, and he is such a low Ed of 1000 too. Only 996 left, better be quick.

Maybe Fozzie is a UK exclusive, lol.

Chris
Make that 994.I was 6th to order out of 20 that TCZ has ordered.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Make that 994.I was 6th to order out of 20 that TCZ has ordered.
I was no 1 !
Why doesnt MR put Fozzie up for the US members to order, dont get me wrong, I love the fact the we here in the UK can order him via Corgi but it seems silly to have no pre order for the USA.

Bear Man

Reaction score
As long as we get him first, I don't care when I pre-order :embarrassed: :wink:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Or they could be distributed simultaneously, like Animal was, due to Fozzie's size and shipping costs.I think that is also why Animal went direct from China to both the UK and USA, rather than have the extra shipping on a large item from China to US and back to UK.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Or they could be distributed simultaneously, like Animal was, due to Fozzie's size and shipping costs.I think that is also why Animal went direct from China to both the UK and USA, rather than have the extra shipping on a large item from China to US and back to UK.
But Gonzo is shipped in the same size box as Animal was and Gonzo has been a bugger to get hold of in the UK. lol.

muppetperson

Reaction score
But Gonzo is shipped in the same size box as Animal was and Gonzo has been a bugger to get hold of in the UK. lol.
That's true.Maybe it was the weight of Animal.Anyway, I cant see Fozzie getting squeezed into the same size box, so I think it is still possible that they might split the shipments.

attom40

Reaction score
I'll take Fozzie in a small or big box... as long as he get's here to jion the other 3 ....:smile:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
That's true.Maybe it was the weight of Animal.Anyway, I cant see Fozzie getting squeezed into the same size box, so I think it is still possible that they might split the shipments.
Hopefully so. I still wonder what size box Fozzie will be displayed in. It must be massive!

Status
Not open for further replies.