1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Artie Esposito & Victor Yerrid in Halloween Puppet Music Video!

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by MrTheFrog, Oct 19, 2012.

1. MrTheFrog Member

Hey Guys,
    I recently worked on this super cool music video created by Swazzle called "Halloween is for Making Friends." It's about a lonely mad scientist who has trouble making friends, so he decides to make some with his own two hands! I puppeteered the Mummy and Creature from the black lagoon (and I built the mad scientist, spider, and co-built the mummy), and fellow Muppeteer Victor Yerrid performed the Pumpkin. Check it out!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTxXYBPCh8A
    -Artie
    Mister Muppet likes this.
  2. Mister Muppet Active Member

This is AWESOME brilliant puppets, brilliant song and overall a brilliant video ;):)
  3. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

This video made my day! I had nothing to do until I saw this video and it was so COOL. Yes! It was brillant and all that hard work paid off. Nice job!