Arthur - What Did the Kids Grow Up to Be?

Lola p

Reaction score
Er... Oh.. kay. If you think so... :eek:

Drtooth

Reaction score
...Don't they all think they're going to be Astronauts too? Presidents and Astronauts. Often both.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I've only seen Arthur once or twice, but the creepy episode I did see, they showed Buster's father as a human with bunny ears. Maybe Buster won't smoke pot, but maybe the atrists who animated him did.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, I hate the way they redesigned Buster's father, he looked extremely creepy... he USED to look pretty much like an grown-up version of Buster, so I don't get the deal behind redesigning him.

Biker981

Reaction score
I think they designed him to show the way Buster feels about him. At first Buster thought he was just like any other bunny. Now since he got to know him better, he begins to notice different features of his dad.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
The only other thing I noticed was a cat with curly purple hair (her name escapes me at the moment) and Binky seemed to be the inspiration for Wimzie and Horace on Wimzie's House. Just an observation.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
The only other thing I noticed was a cat with curly purple hair (her name escapes me at the moment) and Binky seemed to be the inspiration for Wimzie and Horace on Wimzie's House. Just an observation.
Especially since both characters were voiced by Bruce Dinsmore.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Ladonna (a.k.a. "new girl") went on to write and direct several popular biopics. She also entered the "World's Biggest Liars" contests each year, and usually won. The only time she lost was the year that the Ghost of Richard Nixon entered. She was later sued by most of the population of Louisiana (and parts of Georgia, Tennessee, Mississippi, and the Carolinas) for impersonating Southerners. Yes, even her accent was a lie.

Reaction score
I feel kind of out of place with all these well known guys...anyway...

James: When he turns old enough, he attends hogwarts and becomes the knew voldemort.

Molly: I can see her becoming an accountant...

Arthur: grows up to write his own childrens book series based on his adventures as a kid.

Buster: travels frequently

Busters dad (The new version): Dies in tragic plane accedent; cause of zombie apocolypse.

D.W.: Also an accountant

Wally: As george grows older, Wally turns on him for 'better oppertunities' yet finds himself devoured by termites. Later repaired by georges decendents.

Brain: As soon as he hears of busters fathers tragic death he bcomes paranoid and hides away in a lonely island in the middle of the bermuda triangle.

Some of my favorite characters from the show. everyone else becomes a deatheater, subject to james who later takes over the universe.