Are we supposed to be seeing this?

Teheheman

Reaction score
Thanks, everything's hunky-dorey for me right now(I always wanted a chance to use that without looking like a total goofball)

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just now finally got back, so I'll have to mess around the place to see if everything's back to normal for me.

EDIT: Well, other than the fact that all of those out of place posts that had been posted the other day are still out of place, everything else seems to be back in the tip-top shape of normalcy, so once again, kudos for Phillip!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, I know, there's actually a couple of threads where my reply ended up being the first post in that thread.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For threads that are out of order, if you want to repost your comments today in that thread. You can ask a mod here to delete the out-of-order posts so that the thread appears correctly. Just be sure to specifically let us know exactly what posts should be deleted.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think it just started up again... you know... just wanna let you know.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Hey Phil, that old problem with the time-stamps and proper post positioning's happening again. Dunno what caused the forums to be offline last night from 11 PM EST, but there are posts popping up out of sequence. Take for instance the MC Dorms, where a post made by redBoobergurl after one I made today around 8 AM EST showed up before the one I made instead of after as it should normally be so.

Hope you can get this fixed ASAP.